World Cup Hottie Report 2014: Argentina vs. Germany - Who's Hotter?

Today is your last chance to see the sweaty, muscular thigh fantasticness of the men's World Cup.  The match up between Germany and Argentina will be an incredible one with Messi's "greatest player of all time" claim on the line, and Germany out for blood after the Brazilian massacre in hopes of obtaining their fourth World Cup title, their first in 24 years.  But I will have something else on my mind, and his name is Mats Hummels.


Mats Hummels
Mats Hummels
I think it's pretty apparent from my marriage partner choice and my hottie selections thus far that I have a thing for Latinos and olive-skinned men.  Therefore, it is difficult for me to find true "jump up and down" hotness on the Germany team.  But Mr. Hummels makes me tingle all over.  Maybe it's his wavy tresses fall down his chiseled face, or his intense hazel gaze.  Whatever it is, I will be rooting for him today in hopes he will remove his shirt in a blaze of glory.
Mats Hummels
Otherwise, please don't hate me for saying I truly think the German team is lackluster. A gentleman over at Buzzfeed is VERY enthusiastic about the German team and has 54 photos of his top hotties.  So check out his blog instead of you love the Germans more than I do.


I feel similarly about Argentina, surprisingly.  But I'm going to give them another chance and give you an update at the half.  Game on!!

Halftime report:
I forgot how delightful the German keeper, Manuel Neuer, was to look at.  I found this little nugget below for your viewing pleasure.  

Ezequiel Lavezzi of Argentina is also piquing my interest.  If he scores, perhaps he'll de-pants himself as he appears to do after every goal.
Manuel Neuer and his girlfriend

Who's hotter? USA's Tim Howard or Manuel?

Ezequiel Lavezzi

Ezequiel Lavezzi