World Cup Hottie Report: Spain 2014

[Updated June 18 @ 8pm: Pobre Espana.  They are done for.  But it was fun to watch you anyway.....]
It's no secret I have a type.  I love Spanish and Latino men, so Spain is a clear favorite for me.
 They are also the reigning champs and the team to beat, even though the Dutch gave them a beating last week.  Today, they will try to redeem themselves against Chile, and I will skip my lunch hour to watch because they are so deliciously worth it.  See for yourselves:
Iker Casillas might be the cutest goalkeeper out there

Cesc Fabregas
Pedro Rodriguez

Xabi Alonso - not usually my style, but handsome nonetheless

Fernando Torres - all grown up, but I wish he kept his long hair

Gerard Pique - This is a flattering pic, and he wouldn't typically make my list, but if Shakira is into him, then she must be onto something.

Sergio Ramos - hotter with short hair, reminds me of Val Kilmer in Top Gun
David Villa - my personal "dirty hot" favorite