World Cup Hottie Report: Mexico

You know how much I love looking at hot dudes.  And it's because of this, my husband has made me a World Cup soccer fanatic.  In order to spread the excitement to all of you, I've decided to update you on the "Hot Dudes To Watch".  I shall begin with Mexico:

I woke up to the first game of the FIFA World Cup (South Africa vs. Mexico) blaring from my family room, the drone of the South African vuvuzela filling the airwaves, my husband tearing up on the couch watching the opening ceremonies, and a line of futbol players garnishing the field with their hotness. 

After I realized I will be a soccer widow for the next several weeks, I looked for virtual hubby replacements on our large screen TV.  Mexico did not disappoint.  Les disfrutan, mis amigas (Enjoy, my friends).

Rafael Márquez  #4













Paul Aguilar #12














Carlos Vela #11