Werepire or Vampwolf?

I can't decide which one my baby would be labeled once I break out of my Jacob-Edward sandwich.  But as I most likely wouldn't live through the birthing process, Edward would have to make me a vampire, too.


These are the thoughts that cross my mind while sitting on the 'L'.  I know the feminist in me should be appalled that Bella would kill herself if things didn't work out with her and her cold-blooded lover, and I definitely don't believe in abstaining from anything!  But the Twilight series has a crazy power over me that I'm not proud of.


I was able to finally relieve my built-up sexual angst from the first two books by watching a helluva-lot of True Blood.  But I am definitely ready to see Bella lose her v-card to a hot, naked vampire on Sunday night alongside my fella fang-bangers.

I'll let you know if it was worth the wait.