you had me at 'cellulite'

One more thing for you all to call the loony bin on me for, but Dry Skin Brushing sounds like an incredible, and virtually free way to stay healthy AND remove cellulite!!! You gotta check this shit out.

Long story short, this all came about because randomly I've been having this weird metallic taste in my mouth for days that makes food (and vino) taste horrible and won't go away. Obviously because as all I do is eat and drink, I panicked. Concerned I have mercury poisoning a la Jeremy Piven, I contacted my naturopathic doctor and Western medical doctor to get their opinions.

Medical doc told me to gargle warm salt water as it's probably nothing, but to come in for blood tests if this doesn't go away in a few days (he's great, but I'm sure he thinks I'm a hypochondriac). Naturopathic doc told me:

"Yep, I have heard of that before - it usually happens when people chelate some mercury thru their system. Make sure you are doing a lot of Vit C - about 3000-4000mg daily. Also, try some fresh cilantro - which also chelates mercury. Mercury or metals come thru the system and usually "taste" metallic in the mouth. Let me know if it persists.
Stay away from wines for a while - 1-2 weeks. Let the toxins go thru the system. Look up dry skin brushing online and do it daily to help the lymphatic system clean out."


Fascinated by the difference in their diagnoses, but not surprised, I looked up Dry Skin Brushing online. Turns out, one of the side affects is CELLULITE REMOVAL!! I'm soooo doin' it. Just wait till you see my thighs in 30 days, baby.